সৌকর্য গ্রুপের একমাত্র ওয়েবজিন।

About the Template

বৃহস্পতিবার, ২০ জুন, ২০১৩

ইংরাজী কবিতা - মোনামি ঘোষ

Where I Stand
Monami Ghosh



You designed the soil,
Where I am now planted.
My days, perpendicular to the seething grants of breath.
Behold the woes of gradient
At my slightest inclination.

Grains enrapture my spine, as I strive to live;
And melt at the breeding pulse
Of stolid arms you so extend, that –
Mellows turn to quivers;
And slide down the enormous slope of strength.
My feet grounded in the fragment,
Drink the drizzlebits of life.

I seldom noticed the shadows of the sky
On mourning grounds, and its changing shades of grey.
My fingers, glistenning stalk of dew
Turn feeble, fragile, forlorn-
As I try, and try, and try, to bend, and seek-
Where I stand !

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন